Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By clicking the “I Agree” button, and/or registering, and using or accessing this service, you have agreed to be bound by these Terms of Service, which are updated from time to time. These Terms of Service govern your use of the DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® website, services and applications, and their derivatives Job Style Analysis and Job-Person Match Analysis.
- 1.1 You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access code and account information, therefore you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of the access code or information your account by someone else.
- 1.2 We do not filter, monitor or edit content posted by service users. Nonetheless, we reserve the right to remove any content which, in our judgment, does not comply with the terms above or is harmful, objectionable or inaccurate.
2. You shall not
- 2.1 Access the service by any means other than the instructions provided by DISCovery Personality Style Analysis®.
- 2.2 Using the service for illegal or unauthorized purposes
- 2.3 Upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of any content that:
- 2.3.1 Violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity right or other proprietary right of any party;
- 2.3.2 Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, discriminatory, sexually oriented or abusive;
- 2.3.3 Contains links to infringing sites such as pornographic sites, defamatory sites, and so on; or impersonate any person or entity.
- 2.3.4 Is an advertisement for the sale or trade of any merchandise, junk email, or bulk email or any other form of sweepstakes or gambling;
- 2.3.5 Is a request for an advertiser/sponsor; holding contests/raffles; display clans/sponsors; promote, solicit or participate in chain letters or marketing/pyramid schemes;
- 2.3.6 Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or intended to interfere with, damage or limit the functionality of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or gain unauthorized access to data or any other information from any third party;
3. Term and termination
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the service, with or without notice. Upon termination, all rights granted to you in these Terms of Service will terminate immediately. Any provision of these Terms of Service that is expressly or impliedly intended to continue in effect after termination or expiration of these terms of service will survive.
To the extent permitted and permitted by applicable law, then:
- 4.1 You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless DISCovery Personality Style Analysis®, its licensees and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against all liabilities and expenses, including but not limited to at reasonable advisory fees and costs, arising from any claim, suit or proceeding brought against the Indemnified In respect of your breach of these Terms of Service.
- 4.2 In the event of a claim giving rise to your obligation to indemnify, you must provide us with:
- 4.2.1 prompt written notification of the claim;
- 4.2.2 control over the defense and settlement of such claims and
- 4.2.3 accurate and complete information and assistance to resolve or defend the claim.
We do not guarantee that the operation of the system will be uninterrupted or error free. The DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current, therefore, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept orders placed based on incorrect pricing or information availability.
6. Warranty of Liability
You agree that any breach of your obligations with respect to the proprietary or intellectual property rights of DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® will result in irreparable harm to DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® for which monetary compensation is inadequate, and you therefore agree that DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® ® reserves the right to seek damages, without the requirement to put up a guarantee, in addition to any other assistance the court may deem appropriate
All personal and contact information provided to DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® by users of the service will be kept confidential and will only be used for contact purposes and to implement assessment tools provided through the system.
The DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® service system is provided "as is", without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reliability, availability or fitness for a particular purpose. All risk to the results or performance of the service as you assume. Under no circumstances will DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® or its licensors be liable to you for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of the inability to use the service, even if DISCovery Personality Style Analysis® has been notified of the possibility of such a malfunction. These Terms will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.